200W TVS and 1A Fast Recovery in SOD-123FL, 150V Schottky in SMA/B/C
Selection Guide 24 comes with some new products which have been introduced the first time in the new data sheet layout. The SMF5.0...220CA are TVS diodes having 200W peak pulse power in the 1.3mm slim package SOD-123FL. In the same package is the Fast Recovery rectifier the FRL1A...M, having 1A and 50...1000V. These parts completes that exisiting outline family. The 150V Schottkys round out the type families SK32SMA...SK315SMA (3A in SMA), SK52...SK515 (5A in SMB) and SK82...SK815 (8A in SMC).
Flicker-free driving of LEDs / Design of Input Rectifiers
New Devices in SOT-363
electronica: Axial Diodes with Reduced Taping Width
Save the amount of lead wire which you will need to cut away! Our axial diodes, with reduced taping width, protect the environment by reducing the amount of waste material you will have to dispose of. As a bonus, they also save money up front because the shorter lead parts are priced less than the longer lead version!
- Zener diodes ZPY or ZY series
- TVS diodes P4KE/BZW04 and P6KE/BZW06 series
- The SB3H150 3A/150V Schottky diode
New Data Book and Selection Guide Ed 24
- Schottky Diodes 150V and up to 175°C Tj
- 3000W Pppm TVS Diodes
- Axial Diodes having 25A and up to 2000V
- Schottky Diodes in Power SMD having 5/10/15A
- Superfast-Efficient Rectifier having 1/4/8A etc
The Selection Guide is available for down load at this link.
New Application Note about 1~ and 3~ Bridge Rectifier
Schottky Rectifiers in PowerSMD
Meet us at Fairs and Exhibitions
Schottky Rectifiers having 150V of Reverse Voltage
New: Diotec Semiconductor Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- short leadtimes due to a permanent stock
- a possibility for local orders and payments
- a local representative