For our sales office in south of India we are currently looking for:
Sales Representative (m/f/d)
full-time, from now and unlimited
- Acquisition of new customers
- Customer support for new and existing clients
- Sales conversation and price negotiation
- Self-dependent scheduling customer visits and planning routes
- Participation at exhibitions
- Bachelor of engineering in electronics
- 3-4 years of experience in sales and marketing of semiconductor products
- Ability to travel in short notice and as per requirement of the situation
- Confident appearance, strong communication and negotiation skills
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Analyzing costs, sales and margins
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive and self-driven way of working
- We are a German enterprise with a flat hierarchy
- You get a permanent contract
- You join a highly motivated team within an open and communicative office culture
Please send your complete job application with photo and qualifications to email@example.com.
Diotec Electronics India Private Limited,
Registered Office Address:
Survey No.614, Hissa No.3 to 9, Saswad Village,Purandar Taluka,
Dist: Pune, Maharashtra - 412 301, INDIA.
CIN : U32109PN2006FTC129209
Cell No: +91-(0)-83088 03377.
Working at Diotec
Diotec Semiconductor AG is a technological leader for the production and development of semiconductor components like diodes, rectifiers, Schottky, Zener, TVS and MOSFETs. The Diotec brand produces more than 5,000 different products with production taking place in ourfacilities in Germany, Slovenia, China and India. Diotec’s products are well known and in demand throughout the world.
Our core strength is our extensive know-how, from wafer production to chip manufacturing to product assembly. In Germany, south of Freiburg where our headquarter is located, we also develop and build the machinery and test equipment used in our manufacturing processes.